Reach Charity, supporting children with upper limb differences and their families flagship event is going virtual!
We are very busy behind the scenes working towards our Annual Family Weekend ‘Day’ (AFD) and Annual General Meeting (AGM) which is taking place on Saturday 24th October.
We endeavour to push the boundaries and give you access to the best online entertainment, inspirational speaker presentations, live Q&A sessions, workshops that the whole family can get involved with, celebratory award presentations including the coveted Sue Stokes Award, plus everyone will also have the opportunity to vote in our AGM!
How do you and your family get involved?
Register to attend
- You MUST have a current up to date membership
- The link to register will open on Monday 12th October on the Reach website, keep an eye out for our social media posts and email announcements leading up
- When you register you will be emailed an event code/password which will enable you to log on
- We are asking £5 per household to register; if you wish you are very welcome to donate more
- We will announce a schedule of events so you can choose when and who to watch, it also means you can re-watch any favourites
- There will be opportunities to ask our speakers questions, on screen, Slido or via email before the day
- There will be a Live Player Link, enabling you to interact and comment throughout the day plus during the Q&A sessions
- Everyone can take part!
- There will be links to all workshops, these will be recorded, so you don’t have to choose, you won’t miss out and can take part at your leisure
- Share! Interact by filming your involvement and uploading to the website on the day or in the closed Facebook group.
- There will be presentations from our Chair, Clare Salters, Treasurer, Jo Dixon and National Coordinator, Deb Bond
- Voting – You will have the opportunity to vote before the day, we will be in touch via email. There are two items to vote on,
- The Annual Accounts 2018 to 2019
- Returning and new Reach Trustees
- To comply with the Charity Commission and Companies House we have to have a minimum of 50 members voting
This will be a wonderful opportunity for the Reach family to come together, it has been a difficult year for everyone, and this is our opportunity to connect families in the virtual world. We want to celebrate all our wonderful and inspirational members.
Get involved, be part of the Online Reach Community!