The most famous marathon in the world, the Virgin Money London Marathon has over 40,000 runners taking part and draws crowds of an estimated 750,000 to the streets of the capital.
Our 2021 places are allocated for Sunday 3rd October, but we are happy to add you to our 2022 and 2023 list, please contact Kate at email@example.com
Apply for a London Marathon 2022 place
Date: Sunday 24th April 2022
Entry fee: £100 (non-refundable)
Fundraising target: £1,500 (excluding gift aid)
Please only apply if you are confident you can commit to our £1,500 fundraising target, as your sponsorship money is so important to Reach Charity.
Due to the popularity of this event and our limited charity places, please contact Kate at Reach directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out availability.
Support for you
As a part of Team Reach you’ll get:
- Help and guidance from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- Access to a range of materials to help with your fundraising – including sponsor forms, collection tins, flyers and more
- A Reach Charity running vest
- Finisher t-shirt and medal from the race organisers
Why run for Reach Charity?
With your support, we can:
- Connect families across the UK and Ireland affected by upper limb difference
- Organise regional Family Activity Weekends, residential week for children aged 10-18 and local meet ups with branch coordinators
- Raise awareness across the health care sectors
- Offer bursaries to members to help towards the costs of exciting phases in their lives
Running with your own place?
As an own place runner you receive all the same support from our dedicated events team as those with a charity place, but there are no sponsorship targets to meet. We’d love to hear from you! Please email Kate at email@example.com for more details.
Download our Fundraising FAQs here!