As well as many of the well known races we also have places available in hundreds of local runs. Wherever you live, you can run as part of Team Reach!
We have places in hundreds of events all across the UK, click on your region below to find the local runs happening in your area and the cost for a place. If you want to register for a run, click ‘register’ next to the event you’ve chosen on the Run for Charity website and complete the form. A member of our team will then get in touch with help and support all the way through to race day.
By fundraising for Reach Charity, you’ll help us support children and their families affected by upper limb difference. Pledge to raise at least £50 and you’ll get your own Reach t-shirt or running vest (it’s up to you) to wear as you complete your challenge!
Select your region
Click your region below and scroll through the relevant webpage to find an event near you.
As a part of Team Reach you’ll get:
- Help and guidance from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- Access to a range of materials to help with your fundraising – including sponsor forms, collection tins, flyers and more
- A Reach Charity running vest
Why run for Reach Charity?
With your support, we can:
- Connect families across the UK and Ireland affected by upper limb difference
- Organise regional Family Activity Weekends, residential week for children aged 10-18 and local meet ups with branch coordinators
- Raise awareness across the health care sectors
- Offer bursaries to members to help towards the costs of exciting phases in their lives
If you’d like more information on joining Team Reach, please contact Kate on 0845 130 6225 or from a mobile 020 3478 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org