Join Team Reach with our Virtual Challenges!
April – Virtual Raise 4 Reach
Reach are taking part in the Captain Tom 100 challenge. If you can join in and rise funds for Reach during this very special month, just decide on your challenge, set up your page on Virgin Giving (it automatically links Reach Charity and the Captain Tom Challenge). https://captaintom100.virginmoneygiving.com/giving/captaintom100/start-fundraising.jsp
August – Virtual R5ACH challenge
5k, 5 mins, 5 tunes, 5 pages, 5 laps, 5 bakes, 5 pictures, 5 of anything your imagination can take you too………… #NoLimits
Walk it/run it/skip it/bike it/scoot it/dog walk it/cartwheel it/swim it/ sew it/sing it/ play it/ride it/airplane it/dance it…………………………………..
Email us on Reach@reach.org.uk to let us know what wonderful ideas you have come up with, send us the link to your fundraising page. We will register you as an official R5ACH challenger and fundraiser.
Tag us in your social media posts and we will share.
We will be posting loads of updates, pics and stories throughout August and every person who gets involved will receive a very special Team R5EACH challenge medal.
Support for you
As a part of #TeamR5EACH you’ll get:
- Help and guidance from a dedicated member of our fundraising team
- Access to a range of materials to help with your fundraising – including sponsor forms, collection tins, flyers and more
- Finisher medal
Why support Reach Charity?
With your support, we can:
- Connect families across the UK and Ireland affected by upper limb difference
- Organise regional Family Activity Weekends, residential week for children aged 10-18 and local meet ups with branch coordinators
- Raise awareness across the health care sectors
- Offer bursaries to members to help towards the costs of exciting phases in their lives
If you’d like more information on joining #TeamReach, please contact Kate on 0845 130 6225 or from a mobile 020 3478 0100 or email email@example.com