Reach continues to work closely with Koalaa on #Projeclimitless allowing every child who would like one access to a free MITT.
Calling all potential violinists!
- If you are 7 years and over, and would like to learn the violin, please get in touch with us by email us or contacting Koalaa directly.Koalaa are trialling a special bow hold attachment from (https://www.yourkoalaa.com) for anyone with a limb difference.
They can offer teaching help online as well….
Get a FREE Koalaa prosthetic arm (MITT) for your child
#ProjectLimitless is aiming to provide every child (who would like one) in the UK with access to a prosthetic arm.
- The project has already helped more than 100 children – and is now on the lookout for more!
- If your child is under 18 and has an upper arm limb difference – either below elbow or partial hand – then you can register your details and join the waiting list here: www.yourkoalaa.com/projectlimitless
- Every child supported by the project will receive a @KoalaaCommunity soft prosthetic. Each super lightweight sleeve can be fitted with a range of different tool attachments and used for everything from painting and writing, to holding cutlery, skipping, riding a bike and more!
- For more information, please visit the website www.yourkoalaa.com