To be the leading children's charity providing support and information to those affected by upper limb difference.
Reaching out to:
• Raise awareness of upper limb difference
• Help children reach their potential
• Families in need of support
• Promote the interests and needs of children affected by limb difference
• Ensure the charity is widely known and accessible
It's Ability not Disability that Matter's
Matt Howes, Record breaking global DJ who was so inspiring at the recent Family Weekend has TODAY agreed to become an Ambassador for Reach. We are delighed to welcome him on board and are excited to...
A multi-national campaign to fund advice and support services for the parents of children born with limb disabilities is being launched today (Monday September 15).
A Reach member Matthew Jenkins has had his first children's book published and sold on Amazon. The book called 'Chops' is about a child with a limb difference.